Lightning fast automation
With Verifaya you can boost your automated test coverage and benefit from having your entire test suites being automated within weeks. The test automation process begins with passing your test requirements to us. We then use Verifaya Studio to automate your test cases, making them available for repeatable execution anytime on multiple test environments. We can work with test case definitions in any format and level of detail. View example A | View example B.
With our on-demand service, running tests is as simple as hitting the Play button. Schedule and run as many test cycles as you need, in as many test environments as you want:
- For each test suite, you specify the test environments in which your test suite needs to be executed.
- You specify when you’d like your automated test suite to run.
- The selected tests are executed and monitored by our team.
- You get notified when test results are ready for your review.
Online test results
View test results at any granularity level, after each execution cycle. Asses the quality level of your software build and view the detected defects.
- High-level pass/fail statistics of the overall test cycle
- Summary reports for specific test modules or test suites
- Drill-down reports of test cases and test steps highlighting the failed checkpoints
No consulting fees
With our simple pricing model you can know your costs up front without any surprises. Our fees are based on three elements:
- Test automation fee: This one-time fee covers the automation of a single manual test.
- Test execution fee: This fee is charged each time that one of your automated tests is executed.
- Test maintenance fee: This optional fee is charged monthly for each automated test case under maintenance.